DIY Charm Jewelry Kit
Who says that kids get to have all the fun!? We are here for you with this sophisticated, yet fun assortment. Since staying home is our new normal, we are bringing our design process to you!
Enjoy creating your own jewelry while donating 10% of the proceeds to Direct Relief: "Today, Direct Relief provides appropriate and specifically requested medical resources to community-based institutions and organizations throughout the world and across the United States."
*Each box is uniquely made so substitutions may occur!
All sales are final on the kits due to unique pricing and charity component.
- 3 Bracelets- one universal chain bracelet, one beaded stretch bracelet and one scrunchie bracelet
- 1 hand dyed ribbon to wear as a necklace or weave through the chain
- 1-2 initials- please write in comments section at checkout if you would like a 2nd initial included~
- 10 charms- a surprise selection
I love the design and the stone of this charm. It’s perfect for a long chain.
I have been a fan of all things John Wind for years! These Calendar Month Charms are no different...unique, and exquisitely crafted. They have made the most beautiful family charm bracelet.
Family & Friends Charms
Pretty, timeless charms, celebrating those closest to us~
The resin charms are hearkening back to our Maximal Art 'resin jewelry' of the 1990's, each medallion features vintage art sealed with crystal clear, hand-poured resin.
Priced per charm.
- Each from 1.25"-1.5" long
- Gold and silver plated metal
- Resin over original collages
Feeling lucky? Pick your favorite...
John’s roots are making jewelry from flea market finds discovered during his travels~ From Portobello Road and Brick Lane in London to Renningers in Lancaster, PA and the Pasadena Rose Bowl in LA…. Share the adventure with this rotating collection of vintage and vintage reproduction charms. Priced per charm.
- Gold & Silver Plated Metal
- Vintage Penny holder
- Each from 1.25-1.75"
- Mother of Pearl